I am the husband of my lovely wife, Diane, for 35 years a father of five children that are now grown, and the happiest grandfather of three beautiful granddaughters. I love to travel and some of my fa vorite places are of course, San Francisco Bay area, Carmel, Yosemite, Disneyland, Newport Beach, and then Italy, Romania, and Portugal. I love sports especially basketball and golf, love to watch the 49's, the Warriors, and the SF Giants. Love to drive fast cars, a big corvette fan and I love the outdoors as well as great conversations with a great cup of coffee at my favorite coffee shops. Music, I love concerts especially Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin and Passion, and I could go on. Also love Andrea Bocelli, U2, Cold Play, Celine Dion, Lionel Richie and much more.
I am an author, life and business strategist, and entreprenuer. I specialize in perso nal growth, relationship and leadership coaching. With over 35 years of Pastoral lead ership, speaking, coaching and consulting youth, adults, couples, families and professionals I bring a depth of knowledge and the wisdom of experience.
Education and Experience:
- B.A. BJU
- Youth and Lead Pastor for over 35 years.
- Counseled and coached thousands of people in all walks of life and ages in the past 35 years.
- Certified Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder® Coach
- Lead Men's accountability and recovery groups or over 15 years
- Out of those many years of working with men and women I wrote the New Beginnings Seminars - Discover The Keys to Transformation